Saturday, January 7, 2017

Am I going to believe?

   Memo to self:
 It's about 6a.m, and I have to write this post as a reminder to myself to believe the promise of God.
I am a firm believer of the word and I know what the word of God says about me, but life throws these curve balls every so often and I just don't know anymore.
Like I mentioned in the previous post, major decisions in this early part of 2017 and deep down I am afraid , but He has not given me the spirit of fear right?
My Bible readings for this week was the first 5 chapters of Joshua. Listen, God speaks through His word. So I know this is God saying, "see i got you," but it  still fall in the habit of worrying about how it's going to happen. I expect challenges even within the promises he has given me, but when challenges  come i still panic.
Going forward I want to remind myself everyday to believe and that it's okay. Just because I don't know all the details of the how doesn't mean it's not going to happen.
 So yes, I am going to believe and I no longer going to be afraid. I am learning to worry less.



No comments:

Post a Comment