Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Daughter of mine.

 It was my daughter's birthday today.she turned six.I had a suprise birthday all planned for her , and trying to mess with her I told her we wont be getting her any birthday presents, and she was like" thats okay mummy, presents are not that important" .I did a double take I tell you.Two weeks ago it was her shoes,we went to the store to get school shoes and she wanted a sketchers twinkle toes, we couldn't find those for her but got some light up shoes for her brother, and I say to her lets buy this one now and some other day I'll get twinkle toes, she went, thats okay mummy, the lights are not that important, I melted inside. Who has this child please?
I am so proud of the little girl she is becoming. Well I have heard they are easy to please at this age, lets hope it stays that way, not really excited about the teenage years, but I can only pray and do my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment