Tuesday, July 30, 2013

The way I am.

I've always been very independent and tom boyish of some sort.i make friends easily and I'm hardly ever in a fight with anybody . I am that child who would rather watch and learn rather than ask . I've been this way all my life,I was built strong like my father would say.maybe thats why my parents where comfortable enough to send me  to boarding school at barely 10years old,yet my sister went in SS1 and still couldn't cope . Why am I saying all of this?I'm at a point in my life where I dont want to be that person anymore, let people worry about me a little.i can't keep on been strong for everybody and yet inside I'm so weak and tired. I want to say I can't do this just so somebody else will say , "dont worry about that I'll get it."
just the other I was talking  to my dad about all  stress I'm going through and same thing, hang in there, you are strong woman and he goes on to remind me to call my sister who just married and encourage her and stuff. And im like what helloo, what about  me?
I am tired, this is too much.

*Wrote this a while back, feeling much better now.

1 comment: